Friday, March 16, 2018

Fun Fact Friday # 19 - More Traditions









Thank You Miranda for sharing this…
Bonita has so many traditions…
I hope someone will keep them alive…

11 weeks in total…
53 work days…
This is really happening…

Hey,
 
So I was talking with my neighbor more yesterday and got more photos and information. 
 
For basketball – the original picture I sent you was Vern (who he shared with me went by Dewayne Gillett) the Basketball coach, John Wooden and the USC Coach (he thinks it was Sam Barry). The Head Basketball coach that year that won the Championship was Joe Deal.  Vern was also named the MVP that year – 1951!
 
I have attached some more photos…A baseball signed by Mickey Mantel, one by Yogi Beara, one by Satchel Paige, a photo of Ewell Blackwell and his Lettermen’s Sweater J
 
So cool!
 
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fact Friday # 24 - Therapy Dogs

The fact:  All dogs who tested Saturday passed…the CGC and TDI…I want to thank all of you for allowing the therapy dogs in your classro...