Friday, January 26, 2018

Fun Fact Friday #15 - Mile Run


TGIF
This is from a parent who I admire his honesty and to the point responses more and more every day…this response is in regards to his son’s mile run.  The student failed last semester (due to mostly lack of effort and not making anything up) and now that the mile time has gone to 10, I was worried he will fail again.  So, in communicating with the parent, this is the response.  And, I am no longer worried…
 
I will title the entry there is no ENTITLEMENT in my family!!!  And it will need no explanation I am sure…
 
I was thinking about it and maybe we should just leave things the way they are. You don’t need to change your criteria to accommodate my lazy kid. HE needs to make the change and if he doesn’t then he gets another year of P.E. Life isn’t going to cater to his needs.  If he fails then he has to deal with the consequences at school and at home. What do you think?
 
86 days!!!

and yes, I am counting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fact Friday # 24 - Therapy Dogs

The fact:  All dogs who tested Saturday passed…the CGC and TDI…I want to thank all of you for allowing the therapy dogs in your classro...