Friday, December 1, 2017

Fun Fact Friday #12 - Wrangler

The fact is…I don’t have an OLD Bonita fact!
 
But I have a NEW one that touches my heart more than anyone would ever know (unless of course you are a furry family member owner)…
 
Thank you ASB for welcoming Wrangler in to your family.

My “boy” Wrangler was born on a Ranch in Twin Oaks in January.  In March, I met this fuzzy huge puppy.  Until I had him full time, he had free roam of the property and swam in the creek most of his first 5 months of life.  If he was still there, he would have been an outside dog with manners suited for OUTSIDE…if you know what I mean.  His name would have been Ragnar…
2 months  

3 months (brother Gizmo)

4 months 

5 months

Having him on campus this year and being around other dogs and humans (kids especially) has made him one H E double L of a dog…He is only 9 months old and is so much more mature than most puppies at his age.  Thank you JH for being an amazing handler…Wrangler has learned a lot from you…and just so y’all know…There is a student on campus who smiles now because he gets to be with Wrangler 7
th period.  The same student I had last year who never spoke a word…Thank you Lynn Mosher and Renee Romero for allowing this to happen.  I know J is a better kid because of it.  A really big thank you to the teachers who allow him in to your classroom…I hope he is a good boy!
 
Have a great weekend!!!
116 left…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fact Friday # 24 - Therapy Dogs

The fact:  All dogs who tested Saturday passed…the CGC and TDI…I want to thank all of you for allowing the therapy dogs in your classro...